Anne Phung Nguyen

Anne Phung Nguyen, a Vietnamese American businesswoman, lives in Orange County California. I have a fantastic fiance named JP and a hapless dad Henry. My Instagram account @annephung is where many people are following me. I blog about my daily life, including the good as well as the bad. My parents welcomed me into America in the year 1990 when I was a mere one and a half years of age. I wouldn't have the opportunity to share my story to you now in the event that my parents did not work to the max and sacrifice. Since I was confident that I would achieve a better future I set out to be successful and do my parents proud. My plan of life was in a way that I could go to university, get work in a corporate to marry, then purchase the house. Even though I thought this was the definition of successful, my life was not following the goals. It was the money and status of my position were not enough to make me content. I believed that I was wasting my time and energy for an income. In my search for this new path to work, I discovered that I enjoyed exercising. I also enjoyed socializing as well as helping other people. In 2014, I launched my own company. It will be my seventh year anniversary in 2021. It is rare to find Asian women working in this industry. As an instructor, my aim is to inspire people and help them lead a an active and healthy life by creating sustainable lifestyles which meet each person's needs and goals. Additionally, I aim to inspire others to pursue their goals and dreams so that they can achieve what they wish to do. My mother's passing was a tragedy that happened as my career began to gain momentum I was suffering the greatest loss of my entire life. After eight years of battle with Scleroderma, she is now resting in Heaven. I will never forget her, and forever remember her in my mind and my heart. Lessons from life are often hidden from us yet they can prove extremely valuable. My mother's death affected me greatly and I think she was the one who gave me a second chance at life. Her death occurred on Tet/Lunar New Year Day it was the time to embark on her new life, and also for me to get my second chance at living the most happy, joyful and fulfilled life. At the age of 30 I am able to feel the joy of being alive and alive. I don't feel like I just exist anymore. My life is open to the public so you can hear from me about you my experiences and words. It will allow you to know you're not alone. You are capable of anything if you put your efforts into it. Therapy is regular and essential. It is health that's the biggest wealth. It is my hope that you live your every moment to the fullest and that your death be without regrets as it is the only thing we can count on in this world.

 Anne Phung Nguyen  Anne Phung  Anne  Nguyen  Phung Nguyen  Anne Phung  Anne Parillaud

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Andrew Garfield

Annalee belle